This privacy notice explains the data we collect about you and how we use this information.
The type of information we may collect from you includes:
– Contact details
– Details of any contact you’ve had with us
– Information in relation to the treatment you are receiving
– Update reports.
Talk Works will gather information to enable registration to the service. In the majority of circumstances, we will not disclose personal data without consent, unless there is a legal or safeguarding issue.
Information is stored securely in a mixture of electronic and non-electronic format and is held for the term dictated by legislation. Once this deadline has passed all information is destroyed.
All employees of Talk Works are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within our website linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Third party data collection:
– Google Analytics: collects standard internet log information from our website, e.g. number of visitors. At no point is the information used to identify anyone.
– Social media: any private or direct message via social media is stored by Hootsuite for three months.
– WordPress: collects anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
Under GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’. To make a request to Talk Works for any personal information we may hold, you need to put the request in writing to the address provided below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Gateshead International Business Centre